Sunday, July 22, 2007

THE BAR

The time has come.

Tanner leaves tomorrow morning to fly to Tampa to take the Florida Bar exam on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

It has been two months of grueling study and preparation, and we are ALL glad it will be over this week.

I don't normally like to solicit things from my blog, but any prayers offered on his behalf over the next few days would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately he won't find out the results until sometime late October, but hopefully he won't worry about it too much. I am very excited to have my husband 24/7 for the whole month of August before he starts work the beginning of September.
We are moving in a week and a half and are excited to turn the page and start a new chapter in our lives. Go Tanner!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Good luck Tanner! And good luck to both of you with your upcoming move!

Anonymous said...

Our prayers and thoughts will definitely be centered on Tanner and your family during Tuesday and Wednesday and also during your move. It's going to be exciting to have Tanner not studying!!!!!!!!Enjoy your month because than real life hits with a "job". (a wonderful blessing and a yuck) We love you

Melanie said...

Yeah for everybody!! Our prayers will be there. Love, us

Erika @ Andover ClOthing said...

Best of Luck (and skill and help of prayers) to Tanner!

Kent said...

yeah, i think its totally fine and acceptable to pray for someone taking the bar. i mean, its only his life and career hinging on one test. if man is going to make life that pivotal on an event, then we should be able to solicit higher powers to help us overcome the mess man force us in, right?

i hear third year is nice, but having that bar exam looming in the background is killing me. good luck tanner. i dont envy your position at all. but im sure youll cream it.

Rosie Posie said...

I will definately pray for you because I know what it is like. Yesterday Collin and I were talking about how he sat for it last year and how i tried to comfort him the night before. He totally flipped out on me that day and told me I had no idea how difficult it was and that i didn't understand. We laughed about it last night because it is so out of character for him to flip out, but i do remember the days of intense stress. Hooray for you that it will all be over soon!! I would definately solicit prayers left and right if I needed it. There isn't anything wrong with that Chez.