Saturday, April 3, 2010

Quarterly Clarkisms

Reader Discretion is Advised:

12/19/09
Clark
: (after going poop, standing proudly holding the bottom of his shirt above his belly) “Mama, Dada, do you just love my poop!?”
Cherylyn/Tanner: “We just love your poop!”
Clark
: “We CAN’T eat it because its DIGSGUSTING [sic]!!”

Andrew: (shriek with fear)
Cherylyn: Clark, stop scaring Andrew!
Clark
: But I want to cuz its SO funny.

12/27/09
Clark
: (while eating chunks out of a large snowball) This is my favorite dinner!

12/29/09
Clark
: (after dinner) Mom my tummy hurts cuz it has lots of food in it.

01/23/10
Clark
: Andrew poops his pants … I’m going to call him poopy pants.
Tanner: No, we don’t call people poopy pants.
Tanner: Did you wet the bed last night?
Clark
: Yep.
Tanner: Do you want me to call you peepy pants?
Clark
: But that is SO grwumpy [sic].

01/26/10
Clark
: Mama, I can’t go poopoo because my bottom is too strange.

01/31/10
Clark
: Mama, I’m hungry … I hear the stomach sound.

02/08/10
Clark
: Mama, come look at my poops!
Cherylyn: Wow, that’s a big one!
Clark
: Yep! There’s a mama poop, and a dada poop, and a Clarkie poop!
Cherylyn: Yeah
Clark
: But there’s no baby Audrey poop.

02/28/10
Clark: (while staring at the wall, after being disciplined several times for asking to play Mario Brothers, and after receiving strict instructions that he is forbidden from asking to play the game again). I hear some kids like to play Mario Brothers.
Tanner: Don’t do that. Don’t ask to play Mario Brothers in a round about way.
Clark
: But I didn’t (quickly leaves the room).

Tanner: (while driving on 495 past the D.C. Temple) Clark, do you see the temple?
Clark
: Yep, its cool.
Clark: I can’t go in there until I meet a goirl [sic] to get married when I a big boy.

03/09/10
Clark
: Mom, are you feeling sick yet?
Cherylyn
: Yeah.
Clark
: Then you better go poop.

Clark: (talking about Audrey) Mama, does your tummy have a bed inside it?
Clark
: Oh, I know what it is, it’s a crib.
Cherylyn: Its called a uterus.
Clark
: (chuckle) I didn’t know that!

03/12/10
Clark
: Dad, where did the sun go to?
Tanner: He went to sleep.
Clark
: Did he went to sleep in my bed?
Tanner: Nope.
Clark
: Where did he went to sleep at?
Tanner: He went to sleep in outer space.
Clark
: Outer space!?
(pause)
Clark
: Did he go to sleep with his mommy?
Tanner: Yep.
Clark
: And his daddy?
Tanner: Yep.
Clark
: Alright.

03/28/10
Tanner: Boys, what song do you want to sing before bed?
Clark
: I want to sing Choose the Wrong because I made bad choices.

03/30/10
Clark
: (after entering a grocery store aisle that had wood flooring instead of the regular linoleum flooring) Dada, this floor is perfect for us!

04/02/10
Clark
: What is wrong with Baby Audrey?
Tanner: I don’t know, she looks upset about something.
Clark
: Is she upset because she doesn’t have a peepee?

2 comments:

adventure knitter said...

thanks for providing me with a GREAT LAUGH before I go to bed tonight. boys are great.

The Birches said...

HAHAHA wow... some of these made me laugh out loud!!! Clark is hilarious!