Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I miss Nana, Papa, and Bonna!


After the novelty of a new place to explore wore off, Clark keeps looking around for what happened to all the people. Today he had what I would call his first rough day. He doesn't normally cry for no reason, but when he woke up from his nap and I took him out to the family room, he just burst into tears for no reason. It was like he was saying "not this room again! Where are all the people?" He wasn't hungry, poopy, or tired, but he was MAD. I called Papa, and let him talk to Clark, and the second he heard Papa's voice, he lit up like a Christmas tree. He was the happy baby I know and love the rest of the night. Thank goodness we will see everyone again in a week and a half!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Those tears are the SADDEST! :(

nanamoo said...

he can't miss us half as much as we miss him!