Friday, August 4, 2006

He-Man

Clark still has yet to crawl with his belly up off the floor, but today this is what I found when I went into get him after he woke up from his nap...

He is now pulling himself up onto just about everything, the chairs in the hallway, and the tv hutch in the family room. My personal favorite is in our bedroom, he pulls out the bottom drawerto help him get up onto his knees, then he pulls out the middle drawer to get more leverage to stand up, and once he is standing, he pulls out the top drawer and proceeds to pull it out as much as he can. I had to save him before he ended up on the floor on his back with the drawer on top of him. This morning, he was practically doing pullups on the chair, I think I saw his legs come off the ground!


Our little He-Man is sure having a great time!

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

he is also teething on the woodwork when he pulls himself up!