Friday, March 7, 2008

Revenge is Mine!

Clark woke me up at 4:15 this morning ready to start the day. This has never happened before, and I know I don't want it to happen again. Only Andrew is allowed to wake me up at that time, but only to snuggle up, eat, and go right back to bed. If he is lucky, he gets a diaper change.

So, I knew I was in for A DAY. You know, when your kids don't know any other tone or language than WHINE, and when juxtaposed against a sleep deprived mom...it's not a pretty sight.

I had had it with Clark and was just about to put him down for an early nap when he begged me for lunch. Fine, I thought, maybe you'll sleep longer. Then, I caught him starting to fall asleep while he was eating and managed to get the camera going without him noticing. You may be able to wake me up at the crack of dawn buddy, but revenge is mine, because this footage will never go away.

So you just might want to think twice next time before calling my name at 4:15am.


13 comments:

Tricia said...

Am I a bad person that I laughed a lot watching that?

P.S. He looks like JB!

Steph said...

He looks like he's gotten so much older since we saw him in January! Loved the video!

Cherylyn said...

No, Tanner and I have been cracking up laughing watching it. This will be a classic in our family for sure.

nanamoo said...

laughing my head off!!!

Steph said...

Actually, I'm surprised I don't hear you cracking up in the background as you were recording it...

Cherylyn said...

I was! I was holding my hand over my mouth to stay quiet. I had just set the camera on the bar and was recording it from there.

Heather said...

So funny! Yeah, we've had some days like that!

adventure knitter said...

That's the BEST thing I've ever seen! My girls have gotten me up early before, but we've never had something like that happen before! Classic, classic!

Crawford Family said...

Sooooo funny! I love how they fight it, especially the part where he stares at his hand! He is getting so big!

Melanie said...

That was AWESOME!!!!!! Standing up falling asleep is pretty dang amazing. A great laugh. :)

Melody said...

Way cute! I loved it!

Mama said...

I love that kid....he reminds me of me sometimes in sacrament meeting. he he he

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!funny boy, LOVE HIM!!!!!