Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Fun: Part 2!

Jenna and I planned an Easter Egg hunt at her house and invited a bunch of other kids to our fun activity. Well, we woke up to pouring rain and it didn't stop. So, we improvised and Jenna's husband hid 150 eggs all around the main floor of their house. The kids had a BLAST and they actually all took it VERY seriously. They found all of them so fast!



Afterwards we had snacks for each of the kids and also put out the rest of the Rice Krispy Treat eggs we made yesterday and let all the kids dip them in frosting and sprinkles. The kids only ate one or two, but I know I downed at least 5. Yum.

Andrew quietly enjoying his Rice Krispy Treat egg.

My handsome man.

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

You had lots of egg fun!

Anonymous said...

FUN FUN FUN!

But I had to admit the most shocking thing about the entire post is that your hair is long enough for a pony tail. SHUT UP DAWG!