Thursday, September 3, 2009

Clarkisms

"I want to be a giant, so I can be in charge!"

"Mom, I am going to kiss you a lot and you be funny."
(meaning, he is going to kiss my cheeks super fast and I have to laugh while he does it).

Me: "Clark are you excited to go to school soon?"
Clark: "No Mom, I only go to church."

Clark and I go in to get Andrew from his crib after a nap:
Clark: "Hi Andrew! You have a good nap?"
Me: "Clark, do you love your brother?"
Clark: "Yeah, he's cute."

Clark playing MarioKart on the Wii. He falls off the edge into the water:
Clark: "Oh Dear!"

Favorite sayings while playing with his cars and trucks:
"Let's Get CRUSHING!"
"Rock and Roll!!" (Wok and Woll)
"Horse power!"
(he picked these all up from his current favorite show Meteor and the Mighty Monster Trucks).

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

laughing my head off...too cute!