Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Just before Christmas I sat down and was thinking about things that I needed to do to improve myself as a wife, mother, individual, and daughter of God. It seems that every time I am pregnant, I go into survival mode during that first trimester...for good reason I might add. However, when things start to perk up/I stop throwing up, it is really really hard at times to ratchet back up to where I was pre-pregnancy. I had a week or two when I was feeling really great and I made a mental list. It included:

1. Figuring out a way to lower our grocery costs without having less food in the house.
2. Scripture reading program 2010!!
3. Meal Planning
4. Calendar/Organization!
5. Spending more quality time with the kids and less in front of MEDIA.

I actually was already well on my way to accomplishing each of these goals before the end of the year. At least I was organized and ready to hit the ground running by Jan. 1st. I have a short window of time to get all of these things down as HABITS before the baby arrives, so here goes!

No comments: