Monday, November 15, 2010

Vonage Visual Voicemail

It's that time again ladies and gents for another round of Vonage Visual Voicemails (applause!). Once again the award for BEST Vonage Visual Voicemail goes to Melanie and she also gets the award for leaving the most voicemails. Thanks bro!

November 5th, 2010
Voicemail left by Melanie

Real Voicemail: "Chez it's your sister Mel, caaaaallll me! Bye."

Emailed Transcription: "Sharon it's your sister Ma, call call me when"


October 13th, 2010
Partial Voicemail left by Corbin from Capital One

Real Voicemail: "This is Corbin from Capital One Fraud Protection with an important message for Cheryl Nelson and we need to verify some potentially suspicious activity on your account ending in 0195"

Emailed Transcription: "This is Corwin from capital one of trucks catching up. I'm problem, important message for Cheryl Nelson need to verify some potentially suspicious activity on your account ending in 0195"


October 12th, 2010
Voicemail left by Melanie

Real Voicemail: "The machine is still on Moira. You're gonna wanna call me back dude. Bye."

Emailed Transcription: "The machine is still on Moira. You're gonna want to call me back. You know. Bye."
(This one gets a shout out for two reasons. First, the reason she called was AWESOME! (See my sister's bloggity blog) and second, if there is anyone besides my immediate family who can name the movie that the quote "The machine is still on Moira" is from, you will get some serious kudos from moi. No cheating--which includes googling the quote or any other usage of the internet to find the answer.)


October 10th, 2010
Voicemail left my Jenn B.

Real Voicemail: "Hey Cher, it's Jenn. Just calling to say hi. Hope you're doing good. Anyway sorry, just checking in but I will talk to you another time. See you. Bye"

Emailed Transcription: "Hey Sharon, it's Jen. Just calling to say hi. Hope you're doing good. Anyway sorry, Chuck but I will talk to you another time. See you . Bye"


October 8th, 2010
Voicemail left by Melanie (FYI...She lives in Southern California where they were having record heat)

Real Voicemail: "Dude it's Mel and Dad here. We have a question about mom's hair. Call us back if you're still awake. Bye."

Emailed Transcription: "Dude it's snowing bad here. We have a question about mom's hair. Call us back if you're still awake. Bye"


October 3rd, 2010
Voicemail left by Brianna

Real Voicemail: "Hi Chezzie, it's me. Just calling to let you know that I got my patriarchal blessing and you're the first sister I called."

Emailed Transcription: "Hi Jessie, it's me. Just calling to let you know that I got my pay check a bus and you're the first sister I called."
(included for two great reasons also. The first is obvious, "patriarchal blessing" = "pay check a bus" and second, I was the FIRST sister she called...just wanted to let you all know. oooohhhh BURN! ;-) )


September 29th, 2010
Voicemail left by Melanie

Real Voicemail: "Hey it's your sister and that was kinda messed up. You never called again."

Emailed Transcription: "Hey it's your sister and kinda messed up. They never call and in"


September 23rd, 2010
Voicemail left by my Mom

Real Voicemail: "Hi Cherylyn it's Mom. Talk to you later"

Emailed Transcription: "Hi Sheldon Smith. Talk to you later"


AND THE OSCAR GOES TO.....

November 15th, 2010
Voicemail left by Melanie

Real Voicemail: "I just finished unpacking all the stuff dude, it's awesome. I'm feeling a lot of love for you right now dude. So just calling to say hi and thanks. Alright well, I'll be up for a little while if you wanna call me back. Bye."

Emailed Transcription: "Hi just finished unpacking all that stuff too and it's awesome. I'm feeling a lot of love for you right now dude. So just calling to say hi and thanks alright love me up for little while if you wanna call me back. Bye"

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh, and I truly have no words for "love me up."

Unknown said...

Harrison Ford's........not sure. Good laughs.