Monday, April 4, 2011

Quarterly Clarkisms and Andoozies


01/01/11
Clark: I made some bad choices this year, but its okay because Santa gave me a treat.

01/06/11
(Clark, after going poop and shouting from the bathroom)
Clark: Mom, I wiped once but nothing came out. Can you come check?
Cherylyn: Sure.
Andrew: I want to come.
Clark: No, its dangerous.

01/08/11
Clark: Andrew you can't watch the same show too much ... if you do then you're dying.

01/10/11
(Cherylyn, talking to Tanner about a shopping experience she’d had earlier in the day)
Cherylyn: … And I was so bugged that I got sucked into the first store because then I saw several other stores that ….
Clark: Did they suck you and then chew you?

02/09/11
Cherylyn: Boys, dada is awesome.
Clark: But he doesn’t look awesome … he looks not happy with me because I hit Andrew in the face.
Andrew: Mom, dada’s the bad guy!
Tanner (to Cherylyn): Well that backfired.

(Clark saying a prayer before dinner)
Clark: Dear Heavenly Father, please bless that dada’s not happy with me because I hit Andrew in the face with a sword. In the name ….

03/05/2011
(After dinner prayer)
Clark: Dad, I saw you make a funny face during the prayer.
Tanner: How could you have seen me, weren’t you supposed to have your eyes closed?
Clark: Yeah, I saw through my eyes, they were closed but I could see through them.
Cherylyn: Wow, you can see through your closed eyes!?
Clark: Yeah, I have skills.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I want skills! Think Clark would teach me?