Monday, June 19, 2006

My Green Thumb

While my parents have been away on vacation, I have been in charge of watering the garden. I was actually quite nervous because they had just planted a whole new area of plants right before they left, and I was sure I was going to kill everything off. The good news is that I have kept everything alive and the even better news is that I have quite enjoyed taking care of it. I told Tanner that I must have a garden when we have a house one day. These are just some of the beautiful flowers that have come into bloom under my care.


4 comments:

nanamoo said...

thank you so much for taking care of my garden!

Melanie said...

very nice chezzie.

Steph said...

I enjoy gardening too! It's fun to be able to enjoy the fruits (or flowers) of your labors!

Melanie said...

chez...it's still green thumb, come on man!