Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Moo!


Dear Moo,

Here are a few things that I love about you that I wanted to tell you on your birthday!

I love that you put pigtails in my hair when I was little even though I hated you touching my sensi head.

I love that for my 6th birthday (I think) you redecorated my room. It was the beginning of your amazing talent as an interior decorator.

I love that you have always called me your happy baby.

I love that when I was in high school, you prayed for me the morning that I was going to find out if I won the competition to go to a leadership conference in Valley Forge, PA...and I did against all odds...seriously. I remember thinking I won because I had the mom who prayed for me that morning.

I love that you never ate anything low fat, including margarine (yuck!) and that I had never had macaroni and cheese from a box until I went to college. Unfortunately, I don't think my kids will be able to say the same for me!

I love that you were the first one I thought to call when I was breaking up with a boyfriend for the first time. Somehow you transferred courage to me over the phone...I still don't know how you did that.

I love that you have always known me better than I thought you did.

I love that you always made me go places even when I didn't want to because you knew I would have the BEST time once I got there.

I love that you love traditions.

I love that you support Dad in his endeavors even though it almost always means that you get the shaft.

I love that when I was a new mom and you were here visiting, you made me 'get up and go' showing me that you can have a baby and still do stuff the very next week...including church.

I love that one night when Clark wouldn't stop crying, you told me to go to bed and you took care of him. I woke up the next morning to find you asleep on the couch and Clark fast asleep in his car seat. I was amazed at your skillishness!

I love that you love Tanner and Clark almost as much as me...although sometimes I think Clark provides stiff competition ;-)

I love that I have a wonderful Moo! I love you! Happy Birthday!


p.s. check back for more posts previous to this one...I am a little behind on my posting.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Very nice Chezzie...and I think you look a little like Elliot in that picture.

nanamoo said...

wow chezzie! that was really really nice! thank you!!!