Monday, March 25, 2013

Dancing Girl: Part 2

So we have now gone to Ballet class 4 times and Audrey refuses to dance every time.  She likes to watch the other girls dancing, but she WILL NOT get up and do it with the rest of the class.  Finally on the fourth time, I told her we couldn't just sit there, and it was time to go home.  She was okay with this until about half way home, she realized what she had done and started bawling.  Later, in her broken 2/3 year old English, she told me "I like dancing, but girls scare me."  I thought that was hilarious.

Anyway, we are taking a break, and I am thinking about trying to start her in another class maybe after the summer to see if she is ready...but who needs class when you have Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses??? Try to watch her and the screen at the same time...it is kind of ridiculous a) how many times she must have watched this show and b) that she has pretty much memorized all the moves.  I like how she uses the entertainment center as her bar.



4 comments:

Tanman said...

That girl is so cute. I miss my "dancing princess."

Vonae said...

Oh that is SO CUTE! It made us all smile. I could watch that over and over. Thanks for sharing.

Missy White said...

I loved it! It was fun to compare the steps on TV to her steps.

eileen said...

Wow that is some serious talent for such an little girl :) that is so fun to watch.
we enjoyed having tanner her the other night.
Glad that he clued me in that you updated the blog...I love reading your stories and seeing pictures of your family.
take care!