Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Commercial Baby

Today is Clark's 4 month birthday and his well baby checkup. While we sat in the waiting room, the nurses commented on what a cute baby Clark is. One even said "He is a commercial baby, you can't say THAT about every child who comes in here." Clark was totally playing it up too, cooing, smiling, and laughing all the way.

When we took Clark back for his measurements, I thought he was going to break the baby scale when I laid him on it. Here are the results:

Weight: 19 lbs. 14 oz. (97th percentile)
Height: 27 1/2 inches (97th percentile)

One time, one of our friends joked that Clark wasn't just getting milk from me, but that he was getting milkshakes. I am seriously starting to wonder.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I have to say, he is the most photogenic baby I've ever seen.

Melanie said...

he is so cute...and big! He's bigger than Elliot!

nanamoo said...

you know it is really something when people can make comments like that who see babies all day long--we, of course, already knew what a cutie he is!