Thursday, March 30, 2006

Play Hard, Sleep Hard

Today we broke out a new toy for Clark to play with. It is called a Play 'n Pat Water Mat (I like how that rhymes). Clark was a little bewildered at first, but decided he liked the toy after thorough study. He liked to suck on the plastic covering (hence the Adult Supervision Required signs plastered all over the toy), and then when he got tired he decided to use it as a pillow (is he his mother's son or what?).

Earlier in the day, he accompanied me on all of my fun errands to play group (it's really my play group right now), another friend's house, and then the post office. When we got home and I went to get Clark out of the car, I saw that BOTH Clark and Lion were tuckered out.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

such a sweet boy

nanamoo said...

he is getting lots of hair!