Monday, March 20, 2006

A Lesson Learned


Today Tanner asked me to take a picture of him to send to the law firm he will be working for this summer. I was holding Clark, so I laid him down on the couch (can you see where this is leading?). I took a few pictures and while Tanner and I were looking them over, we heard this 'thump'. We looked over and Clark was lying face down on the rug. We both ran over and picked him up. Only then did he start crying (probably due to the terrified look on both of his parents' faces). Apparently this has happened to the best of parents, but it didn't stop us from feeling like the worst parents EVER today! Luckily, Clark either forgives fast or forgets fast, and he was once again his happy self a few minutes later. The only funny part about this story was how his parents were both vying for consoling time with the little guy, so we had to take turns*.

*note: after taking this picture I demanded a turn!

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

lol...poor baby

Melanie said...

ohhhh, you DO love him!:)