Saturday, July 8, 2006

Clark's Twin

Clark LOVES the mirror. I think most kids do at his age, and it is fun to watch him smile at himself and grab his twin on the other side. I can't help but think about the movie Mary Poppins when she is doing her hair in the mirror when all of the sudden the Mary Poppins on the other side starts doing something else to show there are TWO Mary Poppins. I love that movie because there is so much in it that I would love to be real, i.e. clicking fingertips can clean up a messy room and laughing can make you fly...and how great would it be have TWO Clark's to play with!



3 comments:

Melanie said...

so cute, my favorite is the last pic.

nanamoo said...

we actually need more than two clark's to play with...let have one for each of us!

Tricia said...

you working on two clarks?