Sunday, July 2, 2006

Sun Safe?

I hate Wal-Mart. But we go there on average about once a day. The only good part about it are the prices and that you can get your 30 minute workout for the day walking the entire length of the store just to get milk and diapers. And, if you feel like to need to work on increasing your level of patience, just go and stand in any one of the 3 check out lines that are open, even though they have 25 in the store. We thought Wal-Mart had everything, but I dare anyone who reads this to go and find a fly swatter there, because they don't have one. We walked the entire length of the store at least twice and asked 3 workers. No fly swatter. I only walked out happy thinking about the cool flotation device that I bought for Clark so that he could wade in the water down at the lake. My mom convinced me it was THE BEST because it had a sun blocker to shield my very fair child...and the brand was even called Sun Safe so it had to be good. We were somewhat excited, then we blew it up and put my 24 pound child in it...


So much for sun safe. Now I get to go back to Wal-Mart and stand in the return line...yippee.

5 comments:

nanamoo said...

Clark looked like Fred Flintstone in a Mini!

Linda Carter said...

well maybe not sun safe, but he is too cute...I also go to walmart on the average of twice a week, so chez, I will accept your challenge and try to find a fly swatter, as I need to go tomorrow and return some shorts I bought 2 days ago..hannah,natalie & jake finally got so sick of walking the length of the store looking for beach umbrellas & sand pails, on friday, they finally camped out in the McDonalds..very smart of them:):)

Melanie said...

that looks so fun! As much as you hate the wal-mart, you've got to love it!

Craig and Rachel said...

chez- you have a cute blog. I'm with you in the whole wal-mart deal. I hate wal-mart!! When I first got up to provo I couldn't find the wal-mart and was really disappointed...I solved my mystery and finally found one and never went back to wal-mart!!

Craig and Rachel said...

oh that was Erika by the way...not my mom.