Saturday, July 22, 2006

Wallpaperer

We have spent the last week in North Carolina helping Tricia move into her new house, and preparing for baby Ella's arrival. I got recruited into wallpapering with my mom while we were there...and I actually enjoyed it...most of the time. First we tackled her kitchen. It is HUGE. It took us two solid days, only taking breaks for meals. I even got used to the wallpaper paste in my hair...hey, it functions just as well as gel! Then we took a few days break since after finishing the kitchen we thought our necks, backs, and hands might never recover. But then we did the really fun job, putting up baby Ella's fairy wallpaper in her bedroom. All in all, it was great bonding time with my mom AND I get to add wallpaperer to my resume of household skills! Bonus!

No comments: