Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pennsylvania: Day 3

Since we had done most everything we wanted to do on Day 2, we took it slow on Day 3. We stopped by Benjamin Franklin's grave and Clark threw a penny on it for good luck. We also stopped by a portrait museum and Tanner took a quick tour of the U.S. Mint while Clark and I waited outside since they don't allow cameras inside and they have no place to keep your stuff. I had been to the mint in Denver, so Clark and I practiced walking up and down stairs together for 20 minutes. We couldn't find his pacie and I decided we had lost it on the way to the Mint. Tanner and I were discussing this as we were walking away from the Mint and there lying in the middle of the sidewalk was Clark's red pacie. I guess Clark had decided to dump it on the way, but it was safely recovered! Clark is such a good traveler and we had a great time!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

It looks and sounds like a blast!

nanamoo said...

you definately have my good luck gene!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great trip!