Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring is here again!

I love Spring because when I walk outside, I am immediately happy. It's not too hot, it's not too cool, it is juuuuuuuust right. I love Williamsburg in the Spring because there are flowers EVERYWHERE. There are even daffodils all along the freeway median. I first loved daffodils when we lived in England, and my mom said they were her favorite so they automatically became my favorite.
My friend Jenn gave me pink tulips this last week, and I have been enjoying them every morning while I am still trying to wake up while Clark eats his breakfast. I am very glad that Spring has finally arrived, because honestly, the best part of Winter for me is hot chocolate...and let's just face it, after 4-5 months of that, I am ready to move on. Hurray for Spring!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

LOVE LOVE tulips!! So pretty and happy. :)

nanamoo said...

i love the daff's!!!!!