Thursday, March 1, 2007

15 Month Checkup

Clark is finally slowing down...and it seemed in one case going in the reverse direction! He only gained 8 oz. of weight and grew 1/4 inch in the last 3 months. They even have his head as being 1/2 cm smaller than it was in November. Go figure! Tanner and I have said quite frequently lately that he is starting to look like a little boy and no longer a baby. It's funny when you look back at baby pictures in comparison to now, how different they look, and in my opinion how much cuter they are now. I thought he was the cutest baby there ever was, but now when I look back at those pictures, I think "wow, he is a lot cuter now". I think it has a lot to do with the emerging personality coupled with individual physical features that begin to define themselves. Baby Clark was cute because he was a baby. Toddler Clark is cute because he IS Clark.


3 comments:

nanamoo said...

he even looks older since Christmas!

Sharlene said...

He is darling! I enjoy reading your blog each day and keeping up with your wonderful family. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

He's all BOY! Definitely got beautiful eyes.....