Thursday, June 24, 2010

Audrey Fix

I just noticed I have not posted any pictures of Audrey in a while. Now that just cannot continue. Here she is being cute in bed this morning.She coos and smiles and we've even gotten a little giggle out of her here and there. She is sleeping great at night and just snuggles into my Moby whenever I drag her along for the ride. She is getting some chubby cheeks and cute little leg rolls. Everyone loves to look at her, and the ladies were passing her around at the spa and then when my friend and I went to lunch afterward, she was a little bit fussy. One of the hostesses came up and wanted to hold her so I could eat my lunch in peace. It was great, and she charmed everyone working at the restaurant. What a spoiled little girl she is going to be.

5 comments:

Crawford Family said...

Oh my goodness I totally forgot to mention that to you. Every time you go out to eat at lest one of the workers will take your baby for you. They ALWAYS try tot take Abby but she FREAKS out Every time. My friends baby has been here since she was tiny so she goes to anyone and my friend has blissful child free lunch's. It made me a little nervous the first time they walked out of sight to show her off to another worker. So I am most likely medivacing to Singapore next week if you want to meet me! My hotel will be all paid for and Singapore is AMAZING! We have to meet somewhere soon!

nanamoo said...

Hello Cuteness!

The Birches said...

Audrey is so cute! She looks a lot like Andrew!!!! I'm glad you are having a good time over there! I wanna visit!!!!!!!

Vonae said...

That sounds fun! I'm glad that she doesn't freak out.

Vonae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.