Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wicked!

So my prayers have been answered. Another family has moved into the branch and they have a little boy that is Clark's age...and he's nice! We invited them over today to play since we are nearing the end of Ramadan and Clark is off school for the next week. They had such a blast, and we didn't even have to break up any arguments or fighting the entire 3 hours they were here except with issues regarding Andrew trying to get in the fray (it's tough being the younger sibling...I should know ;-).

I was sitting with his mom and we were chatting and drinking strawberry smoothies (yes, mom I made SMOOTHIES...die of shock). We were talking about how well the boys were playing together and she started to chuckle and said "I don't know if I should tell you this..." and of course then I was like "Oh come on!" So she said that this morning before they came over, she told her son Mark that they were going to Clark's house to play today. Her son said "Oh no mom, we can't go over to Clark's house....he's wicked!" I busted up laughing. She said she couldn't really get from him why he felt that way, but maybe Clark wasn't as sweet on Sunday as I thought I saw when I was peeking through the glass into the primary room.

Anyway, later when I was walking them out to their car, I said to Mark as he was getting in the car. "So Mark, what do you think? Do you think Clark is still wicked?" He smiled and said "Oh no, he's cool."

Thank goodness he likes Clark because Clark sure likes Mark..."plus" says Clark "Clark and Mark rhyme." So I guess they just HAVE to be friends now.

I am just glad I don't have a wicked son anymore.

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

yeah for smoothies!

Vonae said...

I'm so glad that he has a nice friend around. ENJOY