Saturday, February 2, 2008

Grandparents

My parents were awesome throughout the entire week. I was so grateful that we had family living close by to help us, and I am also grateful for family living far away who were praying for us the entire time as well. My parents picked up Clark on Monday night and kept him at the birdhouse with them until Friday night. On top of that, my mom was sick with cold/flu like symptoms the entire time. I am sure at times it took all three of them to keep up with the Clarkster, but they keep telling me he was an angel child the whole week. We continue to be grateful for all the love and support we have received from them and from the rest of our family and friends across the U.S. Thank you!

2 comments:

Melody said...

I have to agree that 'the grandparents' are pretty cool!

nanamoo said...

he seriously was an angel...we had fun!