Monday, February 18, 2008

Things I Love...

about having a new baby (in no particular order)...

1. The flowers.

These beautiful tulips were given to us by Tanner's parents. Thank You!

2. New baby skin...oh so soft.

3. Pecking...I love it when Andrew is hungry and he starts pecking at my shoulder when I am holding him.

4. Meals...not made by me.

5. When Andrew starts to cry, Clark immediately says "Baby Andrew crying" with a look of REAL concern.

6. When I went to check on Andrew the other day, Clark had discreetly placed one of his precious cars next to him to play with...all in good time buddy.

3 comments:

Melody said...

That is very sweet. I have to agree with you about the skin, meals, flowers and sweet siblings. The best is yet to come.

Missy White said...

I found there's also a softness in the home when there's a new baby; a thankfulness and a feeling of awe.

Rosie Posie said...

Congrats Chez.