Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Moments at Home

Here are some pictures from the first few days back at home. Andrew has spent A LOT of time sleeping, but he loves to snuggle! We are still surprised by how small he is...but I can already tell that he is starting to grow. It makes me a little sad that they change so fast, and I barely remember Clark being little like this so I am trying to savor every itty bitty part of it.

This is how I found Clark one afternoon right after I gave him a bath. He thought he was so funny and even pretended to sleep and made snoring sounds. I get the feeling that once Andrew grows up a little, my two boys are going to have a good time together.

9 comments:

Melody said...

So cute. I am glad that you already know to enjoy these moments because it took me to the third child, Lauklan to realize that I needed to really savor every moment and not be rushing them to grow up. They do it so fast!

nanamoo said...

Andrew is such a good looking boy...just like his big bro!

Steph said...

What a big baby you have (Clark)!!

Jen said...

He is so cute...great picture of carter.

Jen said...

oops wrong family I meant Clark!! Sorry!

Melanie said...

Clark looks like a cute GIANT and Andrew...well he's just beautiful.

Ashlea said...

Love the pics of Clark as a new big brother. Grace did the same thing with Gavin's bath tub. It was in the kitchen sink and I took Gavin out of it to get dressed and the next think I know she stripped naked, pulled a chair up to the sink, and climbed in and wanted me to bathe her too. So hilarious, and a little scary too. It's really sweet how they adjust to their new baby.

Rachel said...

Tanner and Cherylyn,

This is Rachel and Jeremy Bryson!
Congratulations! Your boys are beautiful, and we're so happy that you are all right after a scary delivery.

I can't remember if I posted before when we first got your Christmas card, but just in case, please do visit our blog at b-bog.blogspot.com. I didn't get my Christmas cards out this year, and the one we sent you last year got returned to us for some reason, so it's been awhile! We have enjoyed seeing updates of your family. Again, congrats on a beautiful new baby!

Nicole said...

Wow! Cherylyn, I'm glad you shared the story...I had no idea. I'm glad everything worked out and that the little miracles strung themselves together in such a way that you are where you are and everything's OK. Beautiful little guy. Makes mine luke HUGE! Love you!