Tuesday, December 29, 2009

U.S. Botanical Gardens






Our friends, the Hillis's are in town from Florida, and the boys and I decided to meet them in D.C. to play! Unfortunately it was bitter cold outside, so Clark decided he needed to complain every step of the way ... except of course when he saw the train exhibit inside the U.S. Botanical Gardens. It was decorated beautifully, and the boys loved seeing everything especially since it was very warm inside. I would like to go back there with my mom when it is a little bit warmer to look at some of the gardens outside and the herbs.

2 comments:

adventure knitter said...

we just went to that exhibit and LOVED it too! I was totally amazed at how they built everything. It made me want to work at BYU's greenhouse again.

nanamoo said...

Oh yes please!