Wednesday, December 23, 2009

View From My Kitchen Window

I took these pictures this afternoon while I was listening to this song and washing my dishes....

It can't get any better than this at Christmas time.
I then thought of the awesome gift my mom gave me this year and she said "I got you this because it reminded me of your house and your deer." It is exactly the same!


Did you all know that I LOVE snow globes?? My mom has known for quite some time and usually gets me one every year and I love them. She always manages to find me classic looking ones that are NOT cheap or cheesy...they are beautiful. Did I mention I love them and the deer that prance around in my backyard?? It actually makes washing dishes enjoyable....

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

The lighting is so beautiful enhancing those wonderful pictures!

Vonae said...

I love the deer. That is awesome. All we get in our back yard are raccoons. Which are not that fun!