Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Durian

I was just checking the news the other day when I saw there was an article about the worst foods in the world. I started cracking up laughing when I saw that the picture they chose to go with the article was Durian.

Durian is disgusting, and it reeks up the entire grocery store. Some grocery stores won't even carry it because it smells so bad. In fact, I was shopping at a store that has two levels, and the ground floor had Durian in the produce section and I had to leave because it smelled so bad, and then when I went upstairs to shop in the sporting goods area, I could still smell it one level up, that's how potently bad it is. Can you believe they make Durian flavored ice cream? The thought of it just makes me never want to eat ANY ice cream again. The stuff is nast.

No comments: