Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day and a Birthday!

Sunday was my first official Mother's Day! It was also Tanner's birthday so it was just an all around great day for celebration! My husband and Clark gave me a rose and a gift certificate to a spa...and even just the thought of it made me happy. Clark even signed the card too!


For Tanner's birthday, I gave him clothes and Nana and Papa gave him a waterski boot (to replace the one he broke on the last trip out here) and the book "Life in the Law" which, to quote from my Dad is to "help keep you straight during your career" (as if there is anything to worry about, but is that classic Dad or what?). We have actually heard great things about the book, so we are happy to have it in our collection. Tanner also received an awesome ipod from his parents so he can rock out on his way to and from work and while exercising. Tanner is the ripe old age of 27!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Classic dad!