Tuesday, May 9, 2006

We've arrived!

We began our 12 hour trip down to Florida and the Birdhouse at 7am today. We took both the Monte and the Saturn, and Tanner and I compromised with him driving the Monte (with no cd player) and I in the Saturn with Clark (with the possibility of numerous hours of crying). It was a great day to drive, and Clark was an angel. It rained for about half the drive, but I was happy because it managed to keep Clark entertained and happy for hours. We arrived at the beautiful birdhouse at 7pm, and happy to be finally there!















We were all very tired...
















and within the next 24 hours, I had already received my church calling for the summer....




















We are so excited for the fun times to come this summer!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Fun, fun! I can't wait to hear about all your Florida adventures. :)

Steph said...

How many MiaMaids will be in your class?