Thursday, May 18, 2006

New Doo


I have my mother's hair. We both admit it is not the best hair in the world to have because it is so thin and so fine. I have kept it relatively long for most of my life, and the times when I have cut it short I have just let it grow back out again. Since Clark was born, my hair has been coming out in gobbs, and like I said, I don't have much to begin with. As a result, I have come to the realization that I just need to have short hair for good. Yesterday, I got my new doo, and I love it. There was so much hair she cut off, but my mom said it looked like I had ten times more hair on my head afterward. The baby-doo finally got a good doo!
Note: The picture above is after I did it all by myself this morning. It took me less than 2 minutes to dry and less than 5 minutes to style. That is my kind of hairstyle!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Baby Doo, it looks awesome! I totally thought the picture was from when the hairstylist did it...it's the bomb diggity!!!

Tricia said...

Love the do, Doo! It isn't unlike Jen's actually...which you liked!

Linda Carter said...

nice doo, doo!... looks really nice and yes, babies and easy hair always go together...

Steph said...

Looks good! I'll bet it feels good with the hot weather coming on too!

Sharlene said...

Love your hair! Babies change our lives in lots of unexpected ways. Clark is so cute! Love keeping up with you on your blog.