Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My New Best Friend

One of Clark's new favorite things is sitting on the porch with Nana listening and laughing at the birds. He loves the wind blowing in his face too. But most of all, he loves when Shooter comes around to play. They were immediate friends. He likes to touch his nose, and put his fingers in his mouth and eyes. Shooter loves the attention. Wet wipes are my best friend for disinfecting Clark afterwards. I know that dogs are clean animals, but I didn't grow up with any animals and am not quite used to them (blame my parents who claimed they were allergic), so for now, Clark gets a wet wipe bath afterward.

3 comments:

Linda Carter said...

Clark looks soooo happy with Shooter. Dogs are such a great addition to a family. We love our Brownie. Brownie the Brown Dog..

Melanie said...

My advice...keep using the wet wipes!! cute pics :)

Tricia said...

OK, is Shooter eating his arm off? That last pic is hilarious!