Saturday, October 28, 2006

Our Halloween Pumpkin

Tanner was a pumpkin for Halloween when he was younger so we thought we would keep up the tradition, especially after we found such a cute costume!




We knew he looked ADORABLE, but he had to check it out for himself!

I also had to get a picture of him squished in his carseat...which I think he thought was quite comfortable!


We arrived at the ward party, and I went straight for the Cotton Candy of course...after I was able to get away from the Cake Walk that I got sucked into. Clark and Tanner also enjoyed it as well.



Tanner also participated in a pie eating contest...he got second place, behind one of the missionaries.



We took Clark trick-or-treating to all of the rooms in the church...he wasn't quite sure what was going on, but when the treatgivers let him choose his own candy he was happy to oblige!

3 comments:

Steph said...

I love the slippers!

nanamoo said...

i love it all!

Melanie said...

ADORABLE pics. He is the cutest pumpkin I've seen!!!!