Tuesday, October 3, 2006

My Superman

Clark has been steadily progressing toward taking his first steps. I would argue that it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I practice with him EVERYDAY because I desperately want him to start walking so I don't have to lug his 27-28 lbs. body around as much, but that would be a lie. Here are some stats for all those accountants out there (yeah, I am talking to you Dad, Tricia, and Dan):

He now exactly 1/4 of my weight, and yet he is only 10 months old to my 303 months (3 percent people...3 PERCENT). I haven't checked his height recently, but when he was nine months old, he was 30.5 inches long....compare that to my 66 inches. So yeah, pretty much at this rate, he is going to be able to carry me around when he's 3 years old (that would be awesome!)

I provide those stats because a) I think they are interesting and b) because I will now use them as an excuse not to go to the gym, my child is my gym, and c) maybe he is Superman (hey, at least we got his first name right).

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Yes, but as the accountant, I would like to mention that you haven't grown in the last 108 months, and you weigh LESS than you did 108 months ago.

nanamoo said...

the clark super-baby is waaaay cuter than the clark superman!

Melanie said...

I hear you on the excuse not to go to the gym....having big babies is a full body workout every day!