Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Madness is over...


and I was VICTORIOUS! Well, actually Florida was victorious, but I felt like I won the national championship because I won the law student/wives group bracket. The best part about it was that going into the championship game, regardless of which team won, a NIELSON was going to win. But would it be The Common Dominator, a.k.a Tanner? Or would it be The Warrior Princess, a.k.a ME?

As a side note, the only reason why I chose such a lame name for myself was because our group name was Tribal Warfare, since we are the William and Mary TRIBE! I don't know what excuse Tanner has for his lame name, so you will have to ask him.

Anyway, since I am in Florida (which I think also helped them win by the way), and Tanner is in Virginia, I couldn't harass him about losing to his wife in person, but it was still great over the phone. So YAY for Florida for winning both the National Football AND Basketball titles this year...both over Ohio State I might add.

So no matter how many times Tanner will beat me over the coming years, I will always have 2007! And yes, I will always act like it was worth more than all of his future wins combined.

2 comments:

Steph said...

So do you win anything besides bragging rights?

nanamoo said...

I thought that Warrior Princess is a great name for you although I could have gotten into something like "Chez-ra" as a throwback to your She-ra days!

GO FLORIDA!