Saturday, August 25, 2007

I've been tagged...FINALLY

I was so happy to see that my sister tagged me. I have seen that most people who have blogs have done tagging blogs, but I have never been tagged. I even thought once that I would just say I had been tagged and do the blog even though I hadn't. Thank you for tagging me Mel!

ABOUT ME:

Jobs I've Had:
*Office Secretary, numerous temp jobs
*Secretary at a Mental Institution for 3 days
*Admissions processing Supervisor at BYU-Provo (if you need advice for your kids applications, I'm your girl)
*Secretary for Office of Development at the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation in Williamsburg, VA
*Online scorer for ETS
*Mommy

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over Again:
*Jane Eyre (the brand new one that just came out..SO GOOD!)
*A Few Good Men (I know it's rated R, but it really should be rated PG-13...not that that is an excuse or anything...there are just too many good one liners! Back me up people who like this movie!)
*Back to the Future Part 1
*Sense and Sensibility
*Groundhog Day (I can't believe you did not put this on your list Mel!)
*The last 15 minutes of Top Gun (all stereo systems must be tested using this movie--just ask my dad)

Favorite TV Shows (does this include EVER? Okay, I'll do both):
*24
*So You Think You Can Dance
*Amazing Race
*West Wing
*Around the Horn and PTI (they get put together because they are 30 min. sport shows)
*Everybody Loves Raymond
*Survivor

Favorite Hobbies:
*Reading
*Blogging
*Reading/Watching the News

Places I Have Lived:
*California
*England
*Florida
*Utah
*Virginia

Favorite Foods:
*My mother's lasagna (the unhealthy kind)
*Chicken Cannelloni from Macaroni Grill
*Flautas from Tijuana Flats
*Breakfast for Dinner!
*Fudgsicles (can you believe this is not in the dictionary?!! Popsicles are but not Fudgsicles! What a travesty!)
*Anything my Dad BBQs
*Any chocolate that is English Cadbury's...two of my favs are Fudge and Caramel

Favorite Getaways:
*Visiting Family
*Hiking in Zion's National Park "The Subway"
*Washington,DC day trips
*Skiing in West Virginia
*The Outer Banks
*Any Theme Park....I love Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA

Websites I Check Daily:
*Hotmail
*Blogs
*Fox News
*Drudge Report
*Google
*Intellicast (my favorite weather site)
*As of today, August 25th, NFL.com Fantasy website...go Cheznanigans (that's my fantasy football team name...cool huh!) And since you are all SO interested...here is my logo for my team that I created all by myself!

Stephanie Nielson, Rosemay Webster, and Chenaenae YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome dude, you crack me up. Yeah, I was space-y about the movies last night and forgot groundhog day! How is that possible?

Linda Carter said...

yes Mel, HOW can you forget Groundhog day, it is still your mothers favorite, right? I got hooked on it at your house years ago. Anyway, Chez
Paul says he is with you on the
A Few Good Men AND last 15 minutes of Top Gun, though in our house we test the stereo speakers nearly the whole movie...beginning to end...

Unknown said...

You make me laugh, I'm so glad you were tagged and your logo rocks.

Kayla- a friend of Mel

Kent said...

a great list, but how could you not list library security guard as a job you have had? are you not proud to have worn the blue blazer? wayne would be disappointed. and im really glad that you listed around the horn. i love that show.

Cherylyn said...

Kent, I don't know HOW I could forget library security! After all, it's only where I met my husband! We still talk about the blue blazer days with fondness...even if Wayne did go a bit crazy on us there at the end.