Monday, September 17, 2007

Bar Exam Results

So, Tanner studied really really hard, but sometimes studying doesn't payoff quite like you think it will. But ultimately, isn't the most important thing that you tried your hardest even if it means you may be unsuccessful? I remember a couple of weeks ago when Tanner was saying that at first he was worried about the embarrassment he would feel if he didn't pass, but after going through all of the studying and stress, that he couldn't care less about the embarrassment anymore, he just did not want to have to study for that stupid test again. So I guess it's good that he isn't worried about being embarrassed, but I think it is really really good that he doesn't have to study for that stupid test again because he passed the bar!

15 comments:

papasmallows said...

Congrats Tan Man...you worked very hard to achieve what you have done! Way to go!

Tricia said...

Nice job Tan Man. You da man.

Steph said...

Congrats Tanner! I'm glad the waiting is finally over!

Melody said...

Congratulations! I remember the relief...

Nicole said...

Yay Tanner! (AND Cherylyn!)

Vonae said...

Congrats! Now you get to what you love without all of the stress of tests.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tanner!!!!! :) I'm so happy for you guys!

Ashlea said...

Congrats Tanner..or should I say to you both. I'm sure that is a process that neither of you want to go thru again. We are so happy for you!

Dawn said...

Good job guys! I hope we end up the same in a year!

Melanie said...

A big fat WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats to you both. Glad to have a lawyer in the fam. ;)

Sharlene said...

Congrats to you both!! What a relief! What an accomplishment!
Yahooooo!

nanamoo said...

i am thrilled for both of you...we should do something to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tanner! It's a wonderful achievement to have behind you. You and Cherylyn deserve to be finished with studying and school. A real live attorney - who woulda thunk it 10 years ago? We're proud of you.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a thrill. Congratulations!! What a week for announcements, first your pregnancy and now Tanner passing the bar.

Anonymous said...

This is Taryn. Nice work, Tan! I've been bragging about you to my friends. Does this mean that you, Cherylyn, get your hubby back since Tanner spent so much time studying? Congratulations on the pregnancy, again. I voted for a girl, but I’ll be happy for which ever one you have.