Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's Official: I'm Pregnant!

And I am already 4 months! For those of you who missed the subtle and not so subtle references from my family in both my mom's blog and also the comments in my Fort Lauderdale Beach blog, I am pregnant! I didn't plan on waiting this long to see a doctor, but due to moving and lots of other annoyances, this was the first time I could get in. I heard the heartbeat for the first time today and the doctor said that everything looks A-OK. Stay tuned, my ultrasound is scheduled for September 24th! Check out the new poll that will run for the next 10 days until we find out the gender.

Also, because I know you all have nothing better to do, you can go back and re-read all my blogs from May 17th on knowing now that I was pregnant at the time AND if you really want to feel sorry for me, I was throwing up on a daily basis from the end of June on.

I am starting to feel a lot better now and the energy is finally coming back. It has been wonderful having my husband home during this last month to help me with taking care of Clark and moving in while I mostly laid around. We are excited for another little one to join our family soon! Whenever we ask Clark if it is going to be a boy or a girl, he says girl. Then, we ask him if it is going to be a girl or a boy, and he still says girl. But, I think it might be just because he likes saying the word girl more than boy. But, we'll see. Tonight he started snickering during the prayer when we asked Heavenly Father to bless the baby. He said "baby" and then kept laughing. I can hardly wait to see how he reacts when he sees the "baby" in real life!

10 comments:

Melody said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear from the ultrasound.

nanamoo said...

we are so excited too!

adventure knitter said...

Awww! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what you're having!! When are you due?

Linda Carter said...

Congratulations... So excited for you....So glad to hear you are feeling better these days... Will keep reading for baby news updates...

Melanie said...

I'm glad it's finally official! :)

Ashlea said...

Congrats, again!! Clark sounds so so cute with the baby already.

Nicole said...

Hey! I just voted boy and found out I am very much in the monority! I can't wait to find out! Post as soon as you know.

Unknown said...

Congrats, and I am voting Girl with the rest of the majority.

Tricia said...

The majority being Melanie. Congrats again dude.

Vonae said...

Hey- the family really needs some more girls!! J/K Let us know what you need.