Saturday, September 15, 2007

Weekend Away

Tanner emailed me at work on Wednesday and asked if I was interested in spending the weekend at the Firm's condo at New Smyrna. Yeah, I had to think about that for about .2 seconds. The firm has a schedule in which they allow the attorney's to sign up to spend time at the condo throughout the year. The person who had it scheduled for this week wasn't able to go in the end. One of my most favorite people at the firm is Carmen who is the recruiting coordinator. We've been buddies ever since we started the whole process of coming to the firm almost two years ago, and I think she may have had something to do with her assistant calling Tanner and asking if we were interested. I can't be sure, but she gets the credit in my book. We headed up there on Friday night and spent all day Saturday on the beach. The picture was taken just after sunrise from the balcony on Saturday morning. It was absolutely beautiful. We have decided that anyone who comes to visit should go to New Smyrna beach before going to Cocoa Beach. The best part of the day was when we took Clark out in the ocean on a boogie board and went up and down over the waves with him. He LOVED it! Every time he would see a new wave coming toward us, he would shout "GO!!!! WAVE!!!" He just loved sitting upright and going over wave after wave. Tanner got some of his own boogie boarding in and had the chest rash to prove it. I just enjoyed soaking up the sun and having fun with my boys. What a relaxing weekend...one to remember for sure.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Niiiice pic...and it sounds lovely too.