Monday, September 24, 2007

It's A.....

I have to preface this by thanking everyone for voting in the poll, and particularly Melanie who found a way to vote 6 times and completely ruin the integrity of it. But I still love you Mel! If you minus her 5 five votes, it ended up being 15 (71%) Girl to 6 (29%) Boy (unless someone else also voted multiple times). Those results still heavily favored us having a girl. For the few of you who voted for a boy you were...




RIGHT!
IT'S A BOY!!
We were pretty shocked ourselves, as we also thought we were having a girl. It was pretty funny because the last picture here was the first thing that came up the second she put the ultrasound on my belly. She had just asked if we wanted to know, and then we saw this, and she said "Well, can you see?" And I said "That looks like a boy!" And she said "Yep! It sure is!" Despite the shock, we are so excited! I did have to apologize to him though for accidentally calling him a girl a few times. We told Clark he is going to have a brother, and he is trying out the word to see if he likes it, and I think he will!

15 comments:

Melody said...

I voted a girl, but what do I know except my own pregnancies? I know you are totally excited! Congratulations!

Tricia said...

Yay for boys and yay for brothers!

Ashlea said...

Congrats Guys, we are super excited for another playmate. Clark is going to be an awesome big brother.

Amy G. said...

yea! that's so exciting. clark's going to love another boy to hang out with.

Steph said...

Congrats! What's your due date btw?

Vonae said...

Congrats! Let us know how Clark likes the idea of a brother.

Anonymous said...

I voted BOY. Don't know why except that maybe because the majority had voted for a girl & I felt the need to vote the opposite. Either way Clark will be a terrific big brother. What fun they're going to have! Congratulations Tanner & Cherylyn!

nanamoo said...

we are so excited for another cute little guy to join family...again, congratulations!

Melanie said...

I hardly think voting American Idol style was ruining the integrity of it. ;) It made it that much more fun...especially since I was voting WRONG. Anyway, we're so happy for you. Can't wait to meet the little guy...congrats!!! :)

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I voted girl because I was sticking to Clark's instincts.

Nicole said...

I was RIGHT! Can't pat myself on the back too much, I guess it's a 50/50 chance. But I'm excited for you. It will be fun for Clark to have a brother to play with.

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

YEAH! Congrats girl! I feel so out of the loop...I didn't know you were pregnant! I'm so glad that the blogging world is keeping us in touch! It's fun catching up with you, and I'm excited to hear about #2!

adventure knitter said...

Hooray! I love having my girls close in age, and I'm sure the boys will loving not having a girl inbetween them! That's so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

This is Taryn. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both. Now Clark will have his own playmate.

Anonymous said...

YAY! I got it right! Congratulations Nielsons! So happy for ya!