Sunday, April 27, 2008

Is This Me?







Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

5 comments:

The Birches said...

hahaha I didn't know you read the twilight books... that's awesome! Question though, about the movie, are you happy with whoever they picked to play Edward???? We need to chat sometime, miss you guys!

The Birches said...

by the way... I took the test and I'm Jasper! hahaha What did I answer wrong that made them think I'm a boy?!

Melody said...

I have no idea how they get these answers. Did you see who I am? Crazy!!!

Megan said...

I would've thought you would have been maybe an Esme. COOL! i took it and im the big strong EMMET! oh yeah! ;)

-Megan

Amy G. said...

i was esme...though i read the books and i don't remember nearly the amount of character development for esme as that little quiz gave her.