Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Injuries and Discoveries

Last night, I pulled a muscle in my lower back when I went to sit in our lazy boy. I think the stress of carrying our little guy around finally took its toll. It was a long night and this morning my back was still hurting. I looked at Clark and told him that mommy wouldn't be able to pick him up very much today. He must have understood some aspect of what I told him because he was an angel child today. He watched Baby Beethoven twice and spent lots of time in his swing. As a result, he learned a lot of new things, like if you look OVER the tray you can see feet dangling underneath, and maybe that round red thing really does taste like a lollipop!

are those mine?

yummy plastic.

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

LOL...so cute!
You better take care of your back Chezzie. Poor thing.

Melanie said...

Dude, I totally thought he was asleep until I read your blog, and then I laughed my head off. So cute! What a curious and smart boy!