Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Wonderful World of Teething

I liked what this website said about teething:

"Your beautiful five-month-old baby boy, who has been the most perfect little angel since birth, has suddenly turned into a cranky, fussy, drooling, chews-on- everything-in-site little monster! He is now keeping you up half the night, and needs to be held, bounced, and nursed all day long. Welcome to the wonderful world of TEETHING!"

Fortunately for us (actually just me), Clark isn't keeping me up at night...he is still sleeping very well. However, he has become a drooling faucet, and he is a bit more fussy. Still, it isn't (so far) as bad as I expected. His bottom left front tooth has come in, and I think his right one is on its way. Just in case you think you can't see anything in the picture above, see the picture below.

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

i can't wait to see that sharp little tooth!

Melanie said...

Woohoo, I see it!!! Good job Clark! (keep up the work Chezzie:))