Monday, April 17, 2006

Sisters and Cousins

Whenever I tell people that I grew up the youngest of three sisters and that I now also have another little sister, most people say, "wow, no boys huh?". I always felt like it would have been fun having a brother growing up, and I am sure it would have been, but there has been something special that has come from just having sisters. Sure, we have our disagreements and we know the buttons to push when we really want to get at each other, but we also know exactly what to do and say just from the sound of a sister's voice. After hanging out at Tricia's house this week, I was talking to someone I had just met, and when she asked how many siblings I had, I said "3 sisters". She said "wow, that's great, are you close?"

You better believe it.



One of my favorite moments during our Tricia's this weekend was when Courtney, Carter, and Jonah wanted to play with Clark. When they realized that all he could do was lay on his back and flail about, they all decided to lay on their backs and flail about. What cute kids!!!!

4 comments:

nanamoo said...

you better believe how grateful we are for such wonderful daughters and adorable grandkids!

Melanie said...

I love you Chezzie and Tricia...and I love all our kids. :)

Tricia said...

I'd let you take Jonah home, since he and Clark could clearly be brothers...except the JB is mine forever!!

Tricia said...

Carter says baby Clark likes to smile at him, because he's his friend. :)