Monday, April 24, 2006

It's that time......again

Unfortuately for Tanner, it is finals time once again. The time when he goes through packages of highlighters and post-its and the time I have to practically force feed him because if left to himself, he would forget to eat and starve to death. It's an interesting time for me to observe as I have heard the following things come out of his mouth like:

"This is taking forever! It takes me so much longer reading it all now, rather than throughout the semester!"

"I dreamt trusts and estates last night"

"I am so glad my outline (his study guide that he creates for each class) is only 45 pages long...I think I might be able to memorize it in time"

And my personal favorite...

Me: "Honey, where are you going?"
Tanner: "To the bookstore"
Me: "Why?"
Tanner: "I need to buy my course textbook"

The only good thing about this time around is that he has a study buddy...

Sometimes I catch Tanner looking at his class notes the way Clark is looking at this highlighter

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That is an awesome look on Clark's face...I love the quotes from Tanner. :)

nanamoo said...

way funny...way cute!

Steph said...

Cute picture! When do the finals end?

Linda Carter said...

I would love to know exactly what is going thru Clark's mind while staring so lovely at that highlighter... too cute....