Monday, December 4, 2006

1 year checkup


Clark has his one year checkup on Thursday! Tanner and I thought he would have slowed down a little bit since he seemed like he was getting a little bit lighter to carry around. But, apparently our muscles must be getting bigger because he is still growing in every direction! But he is proportionate! Here are his stats:

Height: 32 inches (97%)
Weight: 28 lbs. (97%)
Head Circumference: 20 cm (97%)

Clark and I are visiting Melanie and Spencer in Connecticut this week while Tanner battles it out with finals at home. Melanie and I decided Clark needed a better haircut than the puny one he got the other day at the barber's. I thought he might look younger with a shorter haircut, but we actually think he looks older now! wahhh! My baby is growing up too fast!

3 comments:

Steph said...

I know Kyle's first haircut made him look so much older - like a little boy instead of a baby!

Linda Carter said...

so cute....haircut or not... don't stress, hannah holds the record, when she was 4 months old she weighed 24 pounds....yep, 24 pounds..

nanamoo said...

he looks adorable!