Sunday, December 31, 2006

Holiday Scenes

The Birdhouse + Christmas + lots of kids (cute ones I might add) = LOTS OF FUN!


This is Courtney and Carter playing video games in their 'fort' on the third floor. I got such warm fuzzie's seeing their masterpiece because I myself was a fort master extraordinaire.

Clark + Jonah = Two Cute Towheads


Brianna and Cork performed a puppet show for all of us, and it was so cute. The best part was them imitating Tricia and Dan and correcting each other what was next on the script.

Bowl of M&Ms + Edge of the Table = Clark's enjoyment


Birdhouse Closet + Birdhouse Jacuzzi Bath = Sound Sleep for the Clarkster


Comfie couch + Cartoons = 3 Happy Boys


Shoooooooooter! Come out come out wherever you are! I have some oranges for you! It was really just a ploy so Clark could tug on his fur and lovingly gouge his eyes out, but Shooter graciously endured Clark's attention and then would run away as fast as he could.

We gave Courtney and Carter soccer goals for Christmas, so naturally we had to try them out...and show off our soccer skills...what soccer skills?
It was discovered that Tricia can't really kick a ball, and while I can kick a ball, power does not equal good direction, and Dad's shin + Dan's toe = bruise for Dan. Tanner was the only skilled adult in the group. We never tried it but I think Tanner, Courtney, and Carter could have beat myself, Dad, Tricia, AND Dan.

Tricia and I gave mom and dad a puzzle of the birdhouse. It was my wicked awesome idea, and the company who did it for us was great. It was quite difficult actually! Dad gets sole credit for the sky, Tanner the chimney, Mom the white fence, and myself the front doors and posts, and Tricia the trees on the left and more posts.

Did I mention that we had fun?

6 comments:

Steph said...

Awesome looking puzzle! How many pieces was it? Lots of fun!!

Cherylyn said...

It was 756 pieces...it is the largest portait puzzle I could find that wasn't outrageously expensive.

Linda Carter said...

nice idea on the birdhouse puzzle, looks beautiful. I am loving clark snagging the m&m's off the floor and trying to entice scooter with oranges. too funny. and though we personally do not enjoy soccer, I must say I am sorry I was not there to watch you adults get beat by the little kids and coach Tanner:):)

Tricia said...

Carter could quite literally run circles around me. I am a malco kicker and afraid of everyone. That's why I always play goalie. You can use your hands.

nanamoo said...

did you ever get a picture of the great bed in the jacuzzi...that looked quite comfy and we loved how clark banged his pacy on the bathtub in the morning so papa and i would come and play with him

i was also wondering if anyone cleaned up the m & m mess on the floor...never knew about that one :)

loved the pics and the commentary chezzie!

Melanie said...

awesome puzzle dude!!!! such a great idea. Looks like a lot of fun!