Monday, December 11, 2006

A Perfect Errand Day



I don't know about the rest of the world, but it seems like everytime I go out to run errands, I either miss one of the places I was supposed to go or I forget something at a store I was supposed to get. It always seems like I end up wasting more time by trying to do all my errands at once and missing half of them, and then having to do even more errands the next day and going to places 2 or 3 times. Tonight, I planned out all my errands with EVERYTHING I needed to pick up at every store so that I didn't miss anything. I did not want to get home and realize I forgot to buy the glue to make the Christmas cards or the sticky stuff to glue the rearview mirror in our beloved Monte back up. When I got home, I figured out I had gone to 4 different stores all across town and remembered EVERYTHING...shocking! Although, I will have to go back to Wal-Mart since they didn't have some of my photos in on time, but that was their fault not mine, so it doesn't make me feel bad. I felt so good after I got home, that I now want to wish everyone A Perfect Errand Day this week!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Same thing happens to me all the time. Whenever I go to the store now I have to take a list or the ad from the store with the items circled and listed on the front of the ad that I want to get. My other problem right now is that I like to run my errands while Kyle is at school, but he gets home around 11:40 and a lot of stores don't even open until 10...

Jen S. said...

Cherylyn - I don't recall ever having a perfect errand day aroung this time of year. Congrats! I love your blog and your Clark is such a cutie!
Jen Seguine

nanamoo said...

thanks...i need that!

Melanie said...

I need that...I have been to Michaels a half dozen times since Saturday.